Thursday, December 08, 2005

voice

a whisper
so gentle
treads softly on the ear
one word -
a breath of spring
in winter's garden
tenderly embracing
in joy - with blooms of laughter
in sorrow - with unions of tears
in trials - with strength of sun
tending to the seed
sown deep
within this soul
each moment - a prayer
carried in your hands
each word - a thread
binding our hearts as one
each memory - a song
played in tune with the heart
each tomorrow - a promise
spoken in my heart:
you are forever
a voice

Thank you to all my dearest and closest friends who have been a "voice" (especially of reason!) in my life. What can I say?!! Without you - where would I be? And to the heavenly voice who has spoken truth, purpose and life into my heart...you are my best friend!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home